Friday, December 11, 2015

More From My Art Class

Okay, so here are two more drawings from my class. These were done in charcoal, and I was pretty happy with the effect I managed to get in there. :D







Annnnd... This one, also done in charcoal, is the one I was most impressed with. It was done by making marks (I had a few different ones in there) and using them to create value.



And, yes, it is a self portrait of myself. XD

Anyway, I'd love to hear what you guys think about all of it, and I also have like two drawings of characters that I did awhile ago (not for the art class) that I don't think I ever posted if anyone is interested in seeing those. :) Thanks for taking the time to check out my blog!!!

1 comment:

  1. Charcoal is so hard to manage! Bravo! :P I'm really impressed with the glass sheen on the vase. And the way you can see through the little jar is really cool too. :)
    I'd love to see your character pics. :D Those are so much fun, aren't they? Which guys did you draw?

    ReplyDelete